Sunday 12 April 2009



yes!!i finished the book...okay,i went to church just now and it was raining heavily and there was no umbrella in the car so we had to go buy one.we went to seri q-lap mall and me and my mother went through the whole place and there was no freaking umbrella for sale.my mum saw some new umbrellas at the counter and she asked whether it's for sale or not and the cashier said you have to buy coffee to get it free so we bought the coffee and the cashier was like opening the umbrella and demonstrating ,hahaha,and then she put the umbrella over my mum's head inside the supermarket?!hahaha.then i was like oh my goodness,so we took the umbrella and went to church.ohh,and i made dumplings with my mother just now,she was like making extra large sized dumplings.hahaha.

No comments: